A Telescope is an instrument that aids in the observation of remote (very far away) objects by collecting electromagnetic radiation (such as visible light).
A Microscope – is an optical instrument used for viewing very small objects, such as mineral samples or animal or plant cells, typically magnified several hundred times.
A Faithiscope – is an optical instrument used for viewing seemly invisible objects. It also has the power to see situations and circumstances.
- What telescope or microscope cannot see, faithiscope will see.
- It sees beyond the physical and scientific things.
- Faithiscope sees the invisible
- Faithiscope sees what others may not be able to see.
- Moses saw what the others could not see when they were at the Red Sea.
- Israelites moving forward when the Red Sea had not being parted into two.
- Joshua and Caleb saw what other spies could not see.
- Faithiscope makes you to take steps that can be called strange.
- Peter obeying Jesus to throw the net at a time that you are not likely to get fish.
- The disciples agreed to feed the thousands with the lunch of a boy.
- The lepers going to the High Priest even when they had not seen their healing.
- Faithiscope makes you to determine to do what others called suicidal or foolishness.
- Jonathan and his armor bearer going to challenge the Philistines
- David fighting Goliath without weapon of war, without armour or experience.
- Faithiscope makes you to suffer now and enjoy latter.
- Joseph could have slept with madam Potiphar and end years of slavery but suffered and later became the governor of Egypt.
- David could have killed Saul on several occasions but he waited for God and it paid off for him.
- John suffered untold hardship for his faith to the point that he was banished to the Island of Patmos where God gave him the book of Revelation.
Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
2 Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight 🙂
- Faith is still the answer to every questions of your heart.
- Faith is still the answer to the turbulent things that are bombarding us day in day out.
- Faith makes you to see God
- Faith makes you to see that sin is a hindrance to your seeing God and had been paid for on the cross of Calvary.
- Faith makes you to see that the simple way of coming to God is to confess your sins and accept forgiveness in the name of Jesus.
- Faith makes you to see that givers never lack, that the more you give, the more you receive.
- Faith makes you to see that a fruitful life is the only life that is spent for God and for the benefits of others.
- Faith makes you to see that to really enjoy life, you must lose it in Christ.