Exodus 1:22 And Pharaoh charged all his people, saying, Every son that is born ye shall cast into the river, and every daughter ye shall save alive.
- The very time when Pharaoh ordered sons to be killed was when Moses was born.
- The boys were to be thrown into the water and Moses was saved by the side of a water body.
- The Pharaoh who made the law to kill all sons of the Israelites was the one that trained and educated Moses
Points to note
- The decrees of the enemies shall not work against you but for you in Jesus’ name.
- The enemies who say that you will not live shall sponsor you in Jesus’ name.
- The care, concern and favour your generations had not received shall be yours in Jesus’ name.
- Moses’ mother took care of Moses with great sponsor from the daughter of Pharaoh. You parents shall be highly rewarded over you in Jesus’ name.
- No Israelite had ever lived in the palace but Moses. The blessing that others had not received shall be yours in Jesus’ name.