Mat 21:1 And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples, 2 Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me. 3 And if any man say ought unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them.
Mat 21:6 And the disciples went, and did as Jesus commanded them, 7 And brought the ass, and the colt, and put on them their clothes, and they set him thereon. 8 And a very great multitude spread their garments in the way; others cut down branches from the trees, and strawed them in the way.
An ordinary ass, a tied down ass, a useless ass, when the ass got to Jesus, the ass became very important. That is the power of TRANSFORMATION.
God is in the business of transforming lives. Look at these examples
- Abram – this unknown, unrecognized man became Abraham, the father of nations and the friend of God.
- Joseph – a slave that was promoted to become a prisoner without terms suddenly became the prime ministers of Egypt.
- Rehab – this woman was a harlot, a very dirty profession but she became an honorable women in the lineage of Jesus, this is transformation.
- David – the last born of his poor father, became a wanderer in the wilderness going from wilderness to wilderness because Saul the king wanted to kill him. He became the most celebrated king the world had ever seen. This is TRANSFORMATION.
- Mordecai – the very day he was to be killed was the day his promotion and celebration started from the hand of the one who wanted to kill him. This is TRANSFORMATION
- Peter, John and James – uneducated, unknown, uncelebrated, became great apostles of Jesus and they were doing wonders. This is TRANSFORMATION.
- Paul – Saul of Tarsus was a terrible enemy pf the cross but God changed him and became PAUL – the great apostle to the gentles. This is TRANSFORMATION’
These are but few examples, to show the greatness and the goodness of God. He is not a partial God whatever He did for others, He will do for you.
How do you see your situation, He has not changed. Come to Him with open mind and He will transform your life.