THE SPIRITUAL IN THE PHYSICAL
2Co 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) :5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Life is war and only Christians can conquer.
If you do not know that you are on the battle field, then you are defeated already.
The greatest defeat is to see things in the physical. This world is a spiritual world because everything we see or do not see are being controlled from the spiritual realm.
- Elijah decreed that there should be no rain until he would talk. God kept him in a brook and later in Zarephath. The king sent for messengers to look for him in the country and nearby countries but they could not find him until he revealed himself to them.
- The widow of Zarephath was praying for God to supply her needs, Elijah was looking up to God for his daily supply and God connected the two of them together. Elijah removed her problems and she provided for Elijah.
- The three Hebrew children went through fire without the fire going through them because there is a God who was and is still in control.
- David went to trace the enemies that came to raid their camp in Ziklag, through prayer, the Lord led him through a slave of the enemies.
- Daniel entered the lion’s den and came out but his accusers perished inside with their families.
- David, Jehoshaphat and Hezekiah could testify about how easy it was for them to go to battle with the God of battle on their side.
- What shall we say about the miraculous ways in which God delivered Peter from prison?
- Yes, we need to work with other people because we must be inter-dependent. You need me and I need you. Even in such cases God must dictate who to relate with and who can help to do what needs to be done.
- Whatever type of car you are riding, we all must follow the traffic light. Immediately the traffic light gives the green light then we all can move.
- However powerful your phone may be, you need an internet provider before you can be able to receive or make a call.
God is the one to give the green light before you can move. To be able to get connections to the right people in the right places, God must be your internet provider.
- In the morning, pray before you move out.
- To enter a vehicle, pray.
- Before you sleep, pray.
- To connect with people, pray.
God sees what we cannot see, He hears what we cannot hear.
God is the Captain on the battle field. He is our Keeper, Provider, Uplifter and Supporter.
Let Him guide and guard you.
Remember that prayer is still the KEY that unlocks all supernatural locks.
Connect with God and let Him connect you to others.
Always see things from God’s point of view.