BECOMING AN AUGUST PERSONALITY
AND RECIPIENT OF AUGUST BLESSING
Days, weeks, months, and years pass but it is what we put in it that remains. July this year has passed forever and ever but for some of us, it did not pass without notice, there are things to show for it.
au·gust adj. 1. Inspiring awe or admiration; majestic’ … 2. Venerable for reasons of age or high rank
AUGUST’, a. L. Grand; magnificent; majestic; impressing awe; inspiring reverence.
Now is August.
You have to agree with yourself that – ‘this is my time’
You must become an August personality and receive August blessings
WHO IS AN AUGUST PERSONALITY?
2 Samuel 7:9 And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth.
Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Gideon, Deborah, Rehab the Harlot, Jephthah, David, Peter, Paul, Mary the mother of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.
These were men and women who came from obscurity to become AUGUST PERSONALITIES.
WHAT CAN BE CALLED AN AUGUST BLESSING?
- An unexpected blessing
- An expected blessing that is beyond expectations
- Solutions that are supposed to take years becoming days
- Solutions to chronic, incurable and perennial problems
- A blessing from unexpected source
EXAMPLES OF THOSE WHO RECEIVED AUGUST BLESSINGS
- Joseph – from the prison to the throne
- Gideon – a fearful man who became a captain to marshal the army- Judges 6: 11 – 16
- David – a humble king given eternal covenant – 2Samuel 7: 1 – 19
- The widow woman of Zarephath 1Kings 17: 8 – 16
- The widow woman – 2Kings 4: 1 – 7
- The Shunammite woman 2Kings 4: 8 – 17
- The widow of Nain Luke 7: 11- 15
- Peter Luke 5: 1 – 8
WHAT HELPED SOME OF THEM?
- Come to Christ Matt. 11: 28 – 30
- Remained committed to the Lord in the face of all odds
- Decided to build a house for the Lord
- Gave even her last 1Kings 17: 8 – 16
- Cried to the man of God and ventured out 2Kings 4: 1 – 7
- Built an apartment for the man of God 2Kings 4: 8 – 17
- He gave out his canoe without charge for preaching the gospel Luke 5: 1 – 8