Isaiah 43: 19 “Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.”
This is another special area for God, doing NEW THINGS
It is the nature of God to do things in new ways. God is saying that He will do it now.
He will make a way in the wilderness; wilderness is an uncultivated area and also undeveloped. Yet He will make a way, make impossibility to be possible.
He will bring rivers in the desert; desert is dry and without water or rivers.
All these are telling us that in this month and after, impossibility shall be possible for you in an easy way.
We shall see some cases in the Bible to be able to understand His ways on this area.
- How He destroyed the world at the time of Noah – By water
- How He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah – By fire
- How He brought Joseph to the throne
- How He opened the Red Sea – by East wind
- How He fed the Israelites in the wilderness – Through manna
- How He handled Korah, Dathan and Abiram Numbers 16: 28 – 33
- How He opened the River Jordan – the Priests’ legs
- How He handled Jericho walls – Joshua 6: 1 – 5 – with a shout
- How He helped the judges to rescue the people from their enemies
- How He chose Saul and David 1Samuel 9: 15 – 17; 16: 1, 12 – 13
- How He won the victory at the time of Jonathan
- How He killed Goliath – with a stone
- How He handled every battle of David 2Samuel 5: 18 – 25
- How Esther became the queen
- How He rescued Mordecai
- How Jesus was born
- How Peter was rescued from prison on the two occasions Acts 5: 17 – 20; 12: 5 – 11
- How He rescued Paul and Silas from the prison Acts 16: 23 – 30
You can see that in all these cases and many more, Gpd did not use the same method twice. Whenever He wants to do anything, it is in new way.
- God will treat your case in a new way
- Do not compare your case with another person’s case.
- There is no difficult case for God
- There is the need to trust Him
- Exercise patience
- Release yourself and your case to God
- Agree with Him and obey Him in every area.
- Just relax in His hands
Whatever you are going through now, go to; the Lord and request for new thing to happen, you will be happy you did.