Pro 8:34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. 35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD. 36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
Today, a lot of people actually hate themselves because of how they handle themselves and whatever concerns them.
Very many times, we accuse the devil of causing problems in our lives when we are the real problems of ourselves. Ignorance is a great sickness and it is a crime against self. Ignorance had made us to be accusing Satan all these days and if we will wake up to our responsibility today, it will be easy for us to enjoy a life of victory everyday.
Today, we shall look at some areas in our lives whereby we have become enemies of ourselves and helping Satan to accomplish his desires for our lives.
AREAS WE DEMONSTRATE HATRED FOR OURSELVES
- Laziness – procrastinations, over sleeping, inability to think, and no driving force Proverbs 6: 9; 10: 26; 13: 4; 15: 19; 18: 9; 19: 15; 20: 4; 21: 25; 22: 13; 24: 30-34; 26: 13-16; Matt 25: 26; Rom 12: 11; Heb 6: 12
- Resistance to move forward
- No plan, no strategic effort Proverbs 29: 18
- Lack of creativity
- Demonic involvement – Saul was an example
- Wrong fellowship and evil relationship 1Corinthians 15: 33
- Refusing to use the resources at your disposal – pastors, ideas, prayers, knowledge …
- Not ready to take risk
- Tight fisted – not giving, not showing kindness and love Luke 4: 38
- Burying your talents and ideas Matthew 25: 25
- Handling Satan and his agents with loose hands
- Doing the right things at the wrong time
- Not ready to change
Love yourself, He created you in His image and He loves you sincerely.